Thursday, March 18, 2010

Are you Afraid of the Dark?

Last week, I made a short film for my Electronic Publishing class. I'll admit, at first I was not happy with the assignment. I was thinking what can I film? I'm not a director. My first idea was to make an illustration for my short story, "Elvis," but when I was walking to work, it dawned on me that I should make a scary short film. I told myself I would film it at night in the dog park. It would sorta be like The Blair Witch Project. I made up the script on the spot. I told myself, I would let the story come to me, and it did. It's entitled, "Me and Bob." I edited the video using iMovie. It was actually fun polishing the narrative and adding the transitions and sound effects. Check it out! And no, I'm not crazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment