Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Star is Born (psike)

Check me out on this new online publication called, The Indiestry Magazine. I was featured in the Writer's Block Issue. My friend, Sherna Johnson, is one of the founders for the online magazine. For the issue, I discuss how I made nine hardback books for the final project for Literary Publications. I also have a post of my short story, Elvis, which first appeared as a web-exclusive story for The Baltimore Urbanite, Emerging Writers Issue, 2009. I really love how the images were embedded into the story.

Also, the magazine is accepting work from visual artists including photographers, painters, fashion designers, artists, interior designers, etc. for their next issue entitled; the deadline is Wed. May 12, 2010. Submit you work to execs@theindiestry.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment