Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Countdown

School is coming to an end. It's like being back in grade school when you're counting down the days...that leaves me with question, "What will I do with my extra time?" I have a couple of things on the list which includes working on my short stories, reading, and perusing the library. And oh yeah, of course blogging. Before, I couldn't tell what traffic I was getting for this blog, but I uploaded Google Analytics and now I know. Thank you to all my Baltimore visitors, ya'll have been showing me love, and to all those from other locales. Thanks! I hope to keep giving you a reason to come back! Also, check out my other blog, The Writing Zone. For that blog, you can read about the writing process and post your comments. You even can become a subscriber (shameless plug, I know, but hey, you got to market yourself, right?).

No comments:

Post a Comment