Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Confessions of a New Blogger

Blog statistics. The first thing I do when I turn on my computer is to checkout my dashboard to view the stats of my two websites, The Writing Zone and The Diary of a Black Prophet. Some days, my stats are so dismal. There are days when no one has visited my sites, and I think to myself, What is the point of maintaining a blog that no one reads? But on the flip side, there are days when you have a couple of clicks, and you become excited. So, I guess, I'll hang in there. Maybe one day, I will have daily traffic of hundreds of visitors on my websites. Wishful thinking? You never know.

P.S. For those of you that have blogs or websites, what do you do to attract visitors to your sites? And most importantly, how do you get them to come back? Help a novice blogger in training (smile).

No comments:

Post a Comment