Thursday, April 22, 2010

My new addiction

The end is coming, and I am excited! May 11th will be my last day of class--Hallelujah! But I will admit, I have learned a lot this semester. For example, blogs! I never knew I would like blogging so much. I like communicating to an audience other than myself (I write all the time, but I only show a fraction of my work to the public). Blogging is cool because you control the content that you want on your blog. You can inform the audience about things you find important and the things that interest you. I never knew I would like blogging so much. Before taking electronic publishing, the word, "blog," intimidated me. I thought I had to be a computer whizz to master the art of blogging. Now, I see all I need is a computer with Internet, and I am good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment